What We Believe
We believe that God has called Beachside to enjoy, love, obey and serve Him. By doing this we represent Him to others and others to Him, as we live out the gospel message of reconciliation to God and to one another.
- The existence of One God in Three Persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Deity and Humanity of Jesus Christ, who lived a sinless life and who, by his death, resurrection and ascension is the way of salvation for all people from the consequences and power of sin.
- The desire of God is for all people to live in relationship with Him. This relationship is broken through rebellion and self-dependence of people and is restored when, by the grace of God, we turn in repentance to God and place our faith in Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
- The Holy Spirit lives in all who come in repentance to the Father and faith in Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit gives new life, empowers for service and gives spiritual gifts for the building of the church and transforming communities.
- The Bible is inspired by God and is without error in its original form. It is our primary authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
Beachside Christian Church is affiliated with Queensland Baptists. Click here for statements of the Beliefs and Values, Relationship, Autonomy and Accountability, and Mission and Evangelism that are approved by Assembly as guidelines for the use of all Queensland Baptists.